Sunday, April 13, 2008

Updates!

Hello all,

Just a friendly reminder that the deadline for the box submission is the 28th of April before 6pm. We will update you about how and where, etc. You will be passing up the box along with your namecards, so please print several as to the amount you'd like to put in.

Don't forget your rationales, type it out in word doc and pass it to your advisor. Advisors, i expect the cd of collected rationales on the 28th as well. EDIT: The word limit is 100 per rationale.

Have a good last week of term!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.